Sunday, October 19, 2014

School Girl & Monsterology Book Review


Hi there! It's Amy again! Today I decided to go for a school girl look with no shoes on (no shoes are allowed inside my house, hehe). 
I have on this black t-shirt from Target and the shorts is actually part of a school uniform. Yes! It's not a skirt. 
They are shorts, but the front has another layer which makes it look like a skirt! The shirt is actually pretty long, so I tied one side which made it look like a crop top. I really like the school girl look these days and it's actually a pretty simple outfit.
 No  accessories needed unless there's a type of school girl look you're going for such as a bad girl or a kawaii girl. I really hate jewelry ON ME. It looks so good on most people but when I wear some, it looks like I'm a gangster.

I've been reading the the 'Ology books and here I have the Monsterology book. It's about mythical creatures and beasts and it's really interesting! It might come in handy, if the monsters do appear right now! I actually got this at Goodwill since I don't really want to spend $20 for a book (that's actually the real price!). Instead I bought it for only $3 and it's brand new! This book is great for people who are into fantasy and loves big mysteries! 

So here's what the cover of the book looks like.

This is the first page.

The first chapter talks about the beasts of Earth and the next chapters are about the beasts of water,air,etc.  It has all of the most popular creatures such as a unicorn,  medusa, a yeti, a sea serpent and more! 

   Apparently this is unicorn hair. 

And this is the end of the book. Get this book now if you're interested! And if you love this book,  get the whole series, 'Ology books! Hope you like it and see you next time! Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos!!! If you like, you can join my giveaway here https://fashionskyfall.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/oasap-giveaway/ thank you and good luck!

    ReplyDelete