Saturday, October 11, 2014

Angelus Lace


Hi there! My name is Amy Nguyen and this is my first post on my very own blog! I created this blog just for pictures of my outfits, reviews, or basically my daily life. Nice to meet you all and have a nice day!






That is me, obviously! Both the dress and the lace cardigan is from my mom. There isn't any brand and I don't know where she got it, so I apologize. I hope you are inspired by this outfit though. Here are some more pictures that I took.



Angelus Lace is Latin and it means Lace Angel.  This look is elegant, soft,  innocent,  and cute!  It is also very simple but it holds many details such as the fabric of the clothing. The lace just makes everything feminine and the dress also has many details. So I really didn't think I needed any accessories for this!



That is it for my first post. I hope you guys like it and I'll see yah in my next one!  Bye!



2 comments: