Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

Mwuahahaha! Did you all have a great Halloween? I sure did! Although I planned to go trick or treating with my girlies, I was forced to go with my family. It actually wasn't that bad!

Here is a video of me doing the makeup. It took me about 30 minutes because it was my first time doing face makeup!

These are pictures of my dad (left) and my uncle (right).

So basically my dad just grabbed a mask and I believe my uncle is a pirate?


My dad is hilarious!

I didn't really have a costume so I decided something on the last minute. I watched anzujaamu's tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to do her look! She is a cosplayer and a youtuber! I created her look onto my face and I liked it a lot! I decided to go with a doll look so I grabbed my black vintage dress from Goodwill and I ripped my tights on purpose. They are from Daiso Japan. 


My brother Andy below! 

Overall, this was the best Halloween ever and it was the first time I loved my costume. My costumes are usually bought from Target or something but it always looked bad on me. So this costume was from my own closet and I adore it! Well, see you next time! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment